When public contracts are awarded we represent either the bidders or the tenderers. We are specialised on tender procedures for regional passenger rail transport, bus and light rail transport services and on health sector services and major infrastructure projects. In the field of public contracting for regional rail passenger transport services, we act exclusively on behalf of the contracting authorities.
Our lawyers are highly experienced specialists on award procedures for delivery, construction and service contracts. Our main focus is our clients’ economic success.
BBG und Partner will especially assist you with:
- identifying tendering obligations,
- drafting contracts,
- examining the invitation-to-bid documentation,
- providing advice on how to plan the procedure,
- responding to queries and reprimands,
- drawing up bids,
- representing your interests in review procedures.